Re: Asking for a new pseudo package in the BTS: l10n-french

Hi,

[...]
> 3.) gettext avoid outdated translations, but IMHO TP don't inform the
>     translator about changes etc.

On that very point it's not true, for example, as a PO contributor
I recieve that kind of email :

This email comes with a Subject which is very nice :
Subject: texinfo-4.3c (99%, 4 untranslated)
Hello, members of the French team at `traduc-po@traduc.org'.  This is a
message from the Translation Project robot.  I'm happy to announce that
a new file, available as:

>    http://www.iro.umontreal.ca/contrib/po/teams/PO/fr/texinfo-4.3c.fr.po

has been integrated in the central PO archives, and is now kept with
all other accepted French translations.  The file should soon be made
available in mirror sites as:

>    ftp://ftp.unex.es/pub/gnu-i18n/po/teams/PO/fr/texinfo-4.3c.fr.po
>    http://translation.sf.net/teams/PO/fr/texinfo-4.3c.fr.po
>    ftp://tiger.informatik.hu-berlin.de/pub/po/teams/PO/fr/texinfo-4.3c.fr.po

In this file, 543 messages have been translated already, accounting
for 99% of the original text size (in raw bytes).  Still, 4 messages
need to be attended to.  Laurent Bourbeau is currently assigned for
the translation.

Please translate the remaining messages for the benefit of users of the
French language.  Once the translation completed, send the result to
the address given below, using the Subject line:

>    TP-Robot texinfo-4.3c.fr.po

in your message header.  You may contact either your team leader or me,
if any question arises.  In the meantime, this PO file has been
submitted
to the maintainer of programs using the textual domain `texinfo'.

Thanks!

Cheers,
--
                                Pierre Machard