Re: virtio support

Just to moderate this so people don't get a wrong idea.

Ritesh Raj Sarraf, on Tue 09 Feb 2016 17:23:11 +0530, wrote:
> The state of Debian GNU/Hurd is still painful.

I haven't reinstalled my boxes for *years*, keeping them up to date
etc. So there must be something in your setup which makes the situation
different. I just run plain kvm with no particular option beyond
cache=writeback, and the model=rtl8139 nic.

> So yesterday, after I reported to you about the SSH issue, the OS was
> hung on the sshd process. It couldn't even terminate the process. So I
> had to reset the box.

Did you not even have access to the hurd console?

Samuel