Re: virtio support

On Mon, 2016-02-08 at 19:12 +0100, Samuel Thibault wrote:
> > Again, do you really have KVM enabled?
>
> Also, do you use cache=writeback as advised in our documentations?

Yes. The cache=writeback option is setup.

The same is seen in the process arg too.

id=drive-ide0-0-0,cache=writeback

Libvirt and virt-manager have a nice reporting interface. It can also
regularly graph the Guest CPU consumption. So what I reported you was
about the Guest OS. So on my setup, Hurd is problematic in performance.

I guess I need to be sure of "KVM is enabled" or not.

--
Ritesh Raj Sarraf | http://people.debian.org/~rrs
Debian - The Universal Operating System