Re: ssh, /dev/urandom (was: Re: K1 images - final report?)

> I support the addition of ssh, *even* with a weak random.

ssh is not being excluded; it is in the archive, if you want it, you
just have to set it up yourself.  By helping the user with this
horrible kludge--essentially installing pregenerated host keys--we are
creating a false sense of security.  By forcing the user to set it up
himself, we are at least sure that he understands what he is doing.

> Having a minimal clothes is
> better than naked :-)

Speak for yourself.