Re: K1 images - final report?

Alfred a écrit :

 >    Why don't just add urandom server to the official base system?
 > Because there is no good entropy source.

And ? It's  a temporary solution that allow user to  use an ssh client
and/or server, which  is very usefull. You just have  to add a debconf
warning saying that the entropy  source is unsafe, and asking the user
to pay attention. We don't need more for now, since anyway no Hurd box
will be used in a critical environement in a near future.

--
Gael Le Mignot "Kilobug" - kilobug@nerim.net - http://kilobug.free.fr
GSM         : 06.71.47.18.22 (in France)   ICQ UIN   : 7299959

Member of HurdFr: http://hurdfr.org - The GNU Hurd: http://hurd.gnu.org