Re: Slashdot story

On Mon, Sep 30, 2002 at 08:02:33PM +0200, PUYDT Julien wrote:

> But I have had an eye on the hurd since then, so I guess this
> "mésaventure" was not so bad: I'm certainly not the only one who
> learnt about the hurd that way...

Oh sure.  And hopefully amongst all of the trolling, a few people will
look at the slashdot article and decide that the Hurd is worth a try
one more time.

If we're *really* lucky, they'll be ex-Kernel hackers from somewhere
else who decide that they need a challenge.  Pretty much all of the
folks we have hacking away right now seemed to appear out of thin air
and just start hacking.

Jeff Bailey

learning from failures is nice in theory...
but in practice, it sucks :)
 - Wolfgang Jaehrling