Re: Slashdot story

--- Simon Law <sfllaw@engmail.uwaterloo.ca> wrote:
> On Mon, Sep 30, 2002 at 06:19:53PM +0200, PUYDT Julien wrote:
> > Le lun 30/09/2002 à 17:43, Jeff Bailey a écrit :
> > > Neal's pthreads for Hurd package just made the slashdot front page.
> >
> > By the way, I remember some years ago on that same front page the news
> > about somebody running a www server (apache?) under the Hurd. His
> > connection was dead in minutes... Who was it? ;-)
> 	Hmmm...  That would have been Jeff's wouldn't it?
> http://hurd.zugzug.com.
> 	Of course, I'm glad that http://hurd.dyndns.org hasn't made it
> there, otherwise it would send Jim's bandwidth bill through the roof.
> *grin*
> Simon

 Actually, it wouldn't bother me if hurd.dyndns.org were attacked by the
slashdot.  It is now on Matthew Grant's GNU/Hurd box, running some other
webserver besides apache.  The content is still the same though.

James Morrison
   University of Waterloo
   Computer Science - Digital Hardware
   2A co-op

Anyone referring to this as 'Open Source' shall be eaten by a GNU

Do you Yahoo!?