Re: CD install instructions

>>>>> "Marcus" == Marcus Brinkmann <brinkmd@gluck.debian.org> writes:

Marcus> The current Hurd source is incompatible with the current
Marcus> binaries.

Marcus> [...], or just back out and go to the older source (the one in
Marcus> the Debian source archive).

What is the proper way to "patch" the current debian source hurd
package with the random.tar.gz stuff and rebuild a .deb?  I did an
apt-get source hurd, but I am not sure what to do next.

--
Russell Senior         ``The two chiefs turned to each other.
seniorr@aracnet.com      Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible