Re: CD install instructions

On Mon, Aug 05, 2002 at 01:50:18AM -0700, Russell Senior wrote:
> Got it.  Thanks.
>
> Checked out, built and installed mig_1.3-2.deb, a build dependency for
> the hurd cvs.  Building hurd now.  Seem to be making progress.  Thanks!

You are in for some serious trouble.  Back out now and get the Debian sources
of the Hurd, which are compatible with the glibc you have installed.

The current Hurd source is incompatible with the current binaries.  We are preparing
binary packages of the current glibc and Hurd stuff right now, and they should be
available very very soon (within days), so either please wait for those
and installation instructions, or just back out and go to the older source
(the one in the Debian source archive).