Re: CD install instructions

>>>>> "Simon" == Simon Law <sfllaw@uwaterloo.ca> writes:

Simon> http://www.eng.uwaterloo.ca/~sfllaw/programs/gnu/

Russell> I looked there, and currently I am getting a "Not Found: the
Russell> requested URL was not found on this server" from Mozilla and
Russell> Lynx.

Simon> 	That is odd, for I see my webpage here in front of me.  Let me
Simon> netcat in to see if it exists.

Simon> 	Looks like it's there.  Try appending index.html or something
Simon> to see if you get any joy.

Oh, heh, sorry for my lack of clarity.  I get to the URL above, but I can't
get the file:

  <http://www.eng.uwaterloo.ca/~sfllaw/programs/gnu/random.tar.gz>

Simon> 	You should put it in the root of the CVS for Hurd.  From
Simon> there, you can run `debbuild` to get your Debian packages.  You
Simon> can find debuild and other Debian friends in such packages as
Simon> devscripts.

Simon> 	You most likely want to run `apt-get build-dep hurd` before
Simon> you try building so that you can get all your Build-Depends.

Ah, excellent.  Thanks!

--
Russell Senior         ``The two chiefs turned to each other.
seniorr@aracnet.com      Bellison uncorked a flood of horrible