Re: HURD icon attempt number 2 : Full-body Gnus.

Hi Glenn!

I personally like the original Hurd-logo very much. It is something that
resembles which is inside and to someone who doesn't know, it looks very
mysterious.
 Therefore, of your logos, I'd prefer to have a variant of the first one you
did (the one with the balls, boxes and triangles) the only thing I miss is
the connection between the objects. Furthermore, I wouldn't have them all
standing on four legs, all numbers of legs should be featured.

 - just my 0.02Euro -

Ulrich Eckhardt