Re: HURD icon attempt number 2 : Full-body Gnus.

Ulrich Eckhardt wrote:

> Hi Glenn!
>
> I personally like the original Hurd-logo very much. It is something that
> resembles which is inside and to someone who doesn't know, it looks very
> mysterious.
>  Therefore, of your logos, I'd prefer to have a variant of the first one you
> did (the one with the balls, boxes and triangles) the only thing I miss is
> the connection between the objects. Furthermore, I wouldn't have them all
> standing on four legs, all numbers of legs should be featured.

I think a mascot to identify with (ala Linux penguin or BSD demon) would
be goot for PR. I had a herd of Gnus in mind, which could be refred to
as the Gnu Herd <-> GNU/Hurd. But I have not worked out until now how to
connect the Gnus as in the current logo.

Patrick