Re: HURD icon attempt number 2 : Full-body Gnus.

I liked the last one on your page best, with the gnus to the left of the
word Hurd. I did a few variations on it using a simpler symbol for a
gnu. It might be easier to draw and recognize quickly, but it does lose
the cuteness factor...

	http://www.ianduggan.net/hurd/index.html

I like the vibrant colors.

They are, in order of appearance: