Re: Install Woody on 715/50

> However, I remember that there were problems if a specific
> keyboard was chosen during the install of Debian. During
> install, the default choice must be used for keyboard layout
> (or the step skipped).

Maybe I reinstall next week, and skipping this step. Up till now I
always select the default keyboard as I have a US/qwerty keyboard.

> Note that during the install I always set-up ssh (server),
> since it is sometimes more comfortable to interact with the
> box from another host, such as your case.

That's my problem, after installing the base and making the system
bootable, the keyboard doesn't work anymore. So I cannot update (or
recompile) the kernel and I cannot install any service such as SSH or
Telnet (for my local home lan that would do too).

As suggested, I can also try to use a serial console.....

Thanks anyway,
Roland Leurs