Re: HP9000-C200 which nic is installed ?

Yaay! I just got a C200 too! I've been trying to snag one for several
months now. I previously had a 715/80 running Debian, but I sold it
on Ebay (Debian sells!) and rolled my profits over into the C200!

Kool! My first foray into 64-bit land! I feel like a little kid again :-)

Cheers!
- Doug