Re: Which version of ghc will stretch have?

Hi,

Am Donnerstag, den 20.10.2016, 16:53 +0300 schrieb Ilias Tsitsimpis:
> Hi Clint,
>
> On Wed, Oct 19, 2016 at 08:42AM, Clint Adams wrote:
> > So I'm not sure what Joachim had intended.  I thought it was
> > to modify haddock, but we could also modify haskell-devscripts
> > so that --mathjax=file:///usr/share/javascript/mathjax/MathJax.js
> > gets passed to everything.
>

> I think you are right. Joachim fixed a bug in haddock, where it would
> not respect the `--mathjax` option, but we still have to pass the above
> option to haddock when building *-doc packages.
>
> I changed haskell-devscripts and pushed to the experimental branch (since
> it depends on ghc from experimental). I tested it and it seems to work.

that seems right. I guess when I added the patch, I only worked on the
ghc package, which does not use haskell-devscripts.

Good job reverse-engineering my intentions!

Joachim “nomeata” Breitner
Debian Developer
  nomeata@debian.org • https://people.debian.org/~nomeata
  XMPP: nomeata@joachim-breitner.de • GPG-Key: 0xF0FBF51F