Re: Which version of ghc will stretch have?

Hi Clint,

On Wed, Oct 19, 2016 at 08:42AM, Clint Adams wrote:
> So I'm not sure what Joachim had intended.  I thought it was
> to modify haddock, but we could also modify haskell-devscripts
> so that --mathjax=file:///usr/share/javascript/mathjax/MathJax.js
> gets passed to everything.

I think you are right. Joachim fixed a bug in haddock, where it would
not respect the `--mathjax` option, but we still have to pass the above
option to haddock when building *-doc packages.

I changed haskell-devscripts and pushed to the experimental branch (since
it depends on ghc from experimental). I tested it and it seems to work.

--
Ilias