Re: 7.10.3, more roadmapping

Hi,

On Fri, 23 Oct 2015 11:22:07 +0200
Joachim Breitner <nomeata@debian.org> wrote:

> Also, I believe the buildd admins have rolled back the change to the
> apt resolver in experimental, so currently, we are not able to build
> everything in experiemntal. So I’m inclined to propose this path:
>  * upload 7.10.3 to experimental, make sure that works
>  * optionally: Reschedule the build of a package that is affected
>    by the previous powerpc bugs (which are these?)
>  * Do the pending mass-changes to the sources, i.e.
>    - VCS-Fields
>    - anything else?
>  * Build everything locally (dht make-all) targetted for unstable.
>  * Upload to unstable.
>  * Have 7.10 in unstable, only 7 months after its release :-)

I guess that's a reasonable way to continue. If we're lucky, the
transition to testing may go "quickly" afterwards, as we won't have to
wait for packages in the new queue.

PS: I probably can't do very much, as most of my Debian-allocated time
is taken by the NM process. I hope I will be more productive afterwards.

Regards
Sven