binNMUs for the transition

I checked the build states of the packages in experimental and I thin
the following binNMUs are needed:

haskell-active: arm64 mips s390x (Build timeouts, maybe they work when
    we give them back)
haskell-warp-tls: arm64 (I think it was affected by the dependency
    resolution problem and is still marked as failed)
haskell-vector-algorithms: powerpc (GHC panicked. Maybe re-trying
    will do the trick, otherwise someone needs to investigate)

There are probably more problems, but I don't have the energy to
continue looking for today. More bunches of binNMUs will follow soon.

Regards
Sven