Hi, FYI, this might be an interesting tool. Greetings, Joachim -- Joachim "nomeata" Breitner Debian Developer email@example.com | ICQ# 74513189 | GPG-Keyid: F0FBF51F JID: firstname.lastname@example.org | http://people.debian.org/~nomeata
--- Begin Message ---
- To: haskell-stack <email@example.com>, "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Web-based snapshot diffs, and a new snapshot RSS feed
- From: Michael Snoyman <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 12 Oct 2015 17:36:21 +0300
- Message-id: <CAKA2JgKffXmgNVA5g=Ni+uacR9jxUB_SeJZ70pOEkGZTYiRDPQ@mail.gmail.com>--This is a convenient way to find out about new snapshot releases (and get information on the change as well).Just writing about two new features on stackage.org that may be useful to Stackage and Stack users. First, Konstantin Zudov added the ability to view the difference between any two LTS Haskell or Stackage Nightly snapshots from the stackage.org web interface. To access this, click on the "View changes" link at the top of any snapshot page. As an example:Based on this, we also now have an RSS feed for new snapshots, available at:
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "Stackage" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.
--- End Message ---
Description: This is a digitally signed message part