7.10.3, more roadmapping

Hi,

Am Freitag, den 23.10.2015, 20:00 +1100 schrieb Erik de Castro Lopo:
> Erik de Castro Lopo wrote:
>
> > If you give me a day or two I'll get you something that applies
> > cleanly
> > to 7.10.2.
>
> Well, it took longer than a day or two and today I found that the
> 7.10.3 release is about to be released and that release will have
> these two PowerPC fixes as well as the GHCi on Arm fix.

Great! I wonder if the GHCi fixes will allow us to enable doctests in
more packages. OTOH, this will only cause lots of work again, so I’m
inclined to leave it at that.

Also, I believe the buildd admins have rolled back the change to the
apt resolver in experimental, so currently, we are not able to build
everything in experiemntal. So I’m inclined to propose this path:
 * upload 7.10.3 to experimental, make sure that works
 * optionally: Reschedule the build of a package that is affected
   by the previous powerpc bugs (which are these?)
 * Do the pending mass-changes to the sources, i.e.
   - VCS-Fields
   - anything else?
 * Build everything locally (dht make-all) targetted for unstable.
 * Upload to unstable.
 * Have 7.10 in unstable, only 7 months after its release :-)