Re: New Hamlib package

Hi Ervin,

On Wed, Jul 25, 2018 at 06:02:12PM +0200, Ervin Hegedüs wrote:
> perhaps you could upload to the FTP and found a mentor.

I will, no problem.

> One more important thing: I've compared the gbp exported source
> with origin, but looks like your repository contains some files,
> which don't exists in upstream source.
>
> bindings/hamlibvb.bas.in
> bindings/tcltest.tcl

Some leftover from the many branch fix-and-patch done. Anyway I have now
rebuild all the patches and passages on salsa in hamlib and removed my
fork (which was not aligned anymore).

I will do some other check before request mentoring (anyone invited :-) ).

Thanks
73 E.

--
GPG key: 4096R/5E0195FAF2133176 2010-10-19 Enrico Rossi <e.rossi@tecnobrain.com>