Re: New Hamlib package

Hi Ervin,

> > I see that salsa is not updated, nor with the 3.1-8 neither with 3.2-1,
> > is there a reason for it or it is just.. waiting? Eventually is it ok
> > if I (or others) fix that?
> yes - meantime I contacted with Andreas (aeb@), and he asked me
> that don't do anything before we don't discuss. So I'm lookign
> for his answer.

Ok, no problem.

> > Building the 3.2 version from the Build-Depends I have also to add
> > texinfo because it is looking for makeinfo.
> I don't know which version what you found (and where), about two
> weeks ago I've uploaded a new version of this package, and as I
> remember, I've added the texinfo too - the pbuilder showed the
> errors as well :)

I have downloaded your hamlib_3.2-1.debian.tar.xz and the source from
github which is the same hamlib_3.2.orig.tar.gz you have.

[...]

> interesting - I'll check it again at next weekend.

ok

> After I finished with pbuilder, I've installed all bindings*
> packages (Perl, Python, Lua, Tcl), and checked all examples on a
> clean system, but didn't found any problem.

I've tested only fldigi on top of it, no problem at all.

> Please let me check it again in next days. May be aeb@ will see
> this e-mail, and can help to fix the questions.

Sure, take your time.

My point regarding salsa is to better understand the workflow here to be
more helpful with patches etc. that's why I was asking if we can
update/fix salsa branches?

Thanks
Bye
E.