Re: GNOME 3.8 in unstable?

On Wed, Sep 11, 2013 at 8:19 PM, Johannes Rohr wrote:

> Well, I'd love to, as I have been a loyal Debian user for over a decade and
> I am so thankful to all of you guys who keep it going! But, alas, lacking
> any real programming skills I fear there is not a lot I can actually
> contribute apart from reporting bugs.

Even if you haven't yet learned any programming languages, there are
lots of ways to help out Debian, some are listed at the URL below. For
example the publicity team needs more folks working on the Debian
Project News and sending out interesting notices via identi.ca/debian.

http://www.debian.org/intro/help
https://wiki.debian.org/Teams/Publicity

--
bye,