Re: File open dialog: Where is my tab extension

On Sat, Jul 17, 2004 at 06:20:35PM +1000, Jeff Waugh wrote:
> <quote who="Sven Luther">
>
> > Well, i am a galeon user myself, since epiphany is another symptom of that
> > "we know what is best for you" dogma, so ...
>
> You're not going to solve any of your own bugbears by refusing to understand
> GNOME or its direction. What you've said above is inaccurate and not helpful
> in your effort to have problems solved.

Well, i have been following gnome since before it was 1.0. And if i am
misunderstanding it, i am sure many other are having the same
misunderstanding, or at least that is my impression when speaking to
folk out there.

> Slapping someone in the face and then asking for a favour will get you
> nowhere, Sven. It's not a diplomatic or efficient way to get what you want.

Err, if i have been slapping people in the face, i apologize, i am no
native english speaker, and my miss some subtleties, and had the
impression, maybe wrongly, that the english tongue and attitude may be
ok with a bit more brutalness than i would use in french. But then,
maybe i am misguided, and use the wrong people as examples :).

Friendly,

Sven Luther