Re: new file open dialog

Hi,

I on Earth put stuff in 'desktop' and 'documents'. 'documents' should be
pretty obvious, I think: I keep my documents not in my home directory
but in a separate folder. This is where the 'documents' button comes
very handy.

Yeah it is very handy. Yet how it figures out where documents directory is? Documents in home directory works, but if I keep my documents in another directory? Is symlink the only way? I know it's only a hack, and I do not expect much, but what should I expect?

Sincerely,

Mpiktas