Re: new file open dialog

<quote who="Mpiktas">

> After recent upgrade of my Sid box I noticed that file open dialog has
> changed. Yet not long time ago people were moaning about it in
> gnomedesktop.org and reply was that new file open dialog will appear only
> Gnome 2.6. Have I missed something?

Nothing has changed upstream. When GTK+/GNOME people talk about "the new
file selector", they're talking about an infrastructure and GUI, not just
the GUI. :-)

Sounds like someone has added the XD2 file selector patch to the GTK+
packages.

- Jeff

--
Get Informed: SCO vs. IBM                            http://sco.iwethey.org/

     "Free software never simply picks up its marbles and goes home." -
                            Jonathan Corbet, LWN