Re: new file open dialog

Hi,

Sorry I forgot to write a subject for my previous letter, so I just repeat it this time with subject this time.

After recent upgrade of my Sid box I noticed that file open dialog has
changed. Yet not long time ago people were moaning about it in
gnomedesktop.org and reply was that new file open dialog will appear only Gnome 2.6. Have I missed something?

In my sources.list I have debian mirrors and Ross Burtons' repository. Btw
which package is responsible for file open dialog?
 Mpiktas