Re: GNOME 2.2 pref. dialogs getting too dumbed down?

>> Mark Howard <mh344@cam.ac.uk> writes:

 > For example, the bookmarks system does not have a hierarchical
 > structure.

 *blink*

 I know more than a handful of mostly computer-illiterate people who
 have well over 100 bookmarks.  How are you supposed to find something
 in a list of 100 elements if it's not (somehow) hierarchically sorted?
 I won't even mention my 2000+ bookmarks list.

 The graph doesn't have to be acyclic, which is the problem with most
 bookmark managers I've seen.  And the entries don't have to be in a
 single place (galeon gets this right).

--
Marcelo             | On Earth, No-one Can Hear You Say "Um".
mmagallo@debian.org |         -- (Terry Pratchett, Only You Can Save Mankind)