Re: GNOME-2 transition: necessary?

<quote who="Christian Marillat">

> > Please upload gnome-terminal2 and sawfish2 and let someone who is
> > willing, maintain the G1 versions.
>
> No.

Dude... Help is being offered here. Users are getting annoyed. You haven't
put forward a strategy, given much in the way of reasoning for the current
situation, or responded to any of the advice given.

Everyone's looking to you for leadership...

- Jeff

--
   She said she loved my mind, though by most accounts I had already lost
                                    it.