Re: GNOME-2 transition: necessary?

On Sun, Jul 07, 2002 at 01:43:08PM -0400, Steve M. Robbins wrote:
> The main point being: there is no need to make the decision
> about "the one true gnome" until much closer to "woody+1".

Yeah, that's still a few years away.  ;)

--
Joseph Carter <knghtbrd@bluecherry.net>                This thing is an AI

<knghtbrd> [Window]
<knghtbrd> Size=233x284
<knghtbrd> It's substantially bigger than that
<knghtbrd> big enough sawfish doesn't know how to draw it.  ;)
<knghtbrd> I have this sneaky feeling it was like 2**31 or so in both
           directions, based on the disk thrashing  ;)
<jwise> heheh... that's a window!
<knghtbrd> window my ass, that's a damned mural