Re: SFCGAL 1.2.1 (1.2.2 out now)

Bas Couwenberg <sebastic@xs4all.nl> wrote:

> I suspect your build environment is outdated, because on my systems with
> an uptodate unstable cowbuilder chroot the dependencies are still not
> satisfied

I called the following before building the package:
sudo cowbuilder --update --distribution=sid --basepath=/var/cache/pbuilder/base-sid.cow

Aah I see:
  libldb1
0 upgraded, 0 newly installed, 0 to remove and 1 not upgraded.

This is why my build worked.

Sven

--
"Thinking of using NT for your critical apps?
                                  Isn't there enough suffering in the world?"