Re: SFCGAL 1.2.1 (1.2.2 out now)

On 2015-11-17 11:39, Sven Geggus wrote:
Bas Couwenberg <sebastic@xs4all.nl> wrote:

They forgot to increase the patch version in 1.2.1, that was corrected
in 1.2.2

I just saw this after merging in 1.2.2 using
git diff upstream~1 upstream

Have you not pulled my changes from yesterday?

Yes, it gets pulled in via the build dependencies. Thanks to the
dependencies on openscenegraph & qt4 the sfcgal build pull on a lot of
packages not directly related to sfcgal.

OMG. A File-Server Software for Windows is required for building a OGC
Simple Features Access Library.

It is not. The build dependencies required for SFCGAL serve other purposes too, and those require samba-libs (not strange if you support CIFS storage).

Sometimes dependency systems are strange beasts.

The library build fine here right now.

Whats next? Uploading to experimental?

I suspect your build environment is outdated, because on my systems with an uptodate unstable cowbuilder chroot the dependencies are still not satisfied:

samba-libs : Depends: libldb1 (< 2:1.1.22~) but 2:1.1.23-1 is to be installed.
 Unable to resolve dependencies!  Giving up...