Re: SFCGAL 1.2.1 (1.2.2 out now)

Bas Couwenberg <sebastic@xs4all.nl> wrote:

> They forgot to increase the patch version in 1.2.1, that was corrected
> in 1.2.2

I just saw this after merging in 1.2.2 using
git diff upstream~1 upstream

> Yes, it gets pulled in via the build dependencies. Thanks to the
> dependencies on openscenegraph & qt4 the sfcgal build pull on a lot of
> packages not directly related to sfcgal.

OMG. A File-Server Software for Windows is required for building a OGC
Simple Features Access Library.

Sometimes dependency systems are strange beasts.

The library build fine here right now.

Whats next? Uploading to experimental?

Sven

--
"If you continue running Windows, your system may become unstable."
(Windows 95 BSOD)

/me is giggls@ircnet, http://sven.gegg.us/ on the Web