Re: libLAS 1.8.0

On 08/08/2014 08:43 PM, Sebastiaan Couwenberg wrote:

[...]
> Indeed. When the updated pktools is unstable has migrated to
> testing, we can rebuild libLAS 1.8.0 for unstable and request a
> binNMU of pktools.

Hi Bas,

Just saw your RFS for pktools. I was in the middle of working out what
to write to the release team for the mini libLAS transition.

I suppose it needs to be:
1) Wait for pktools 2.5.3 to migrate to testing
2) Move libLAS 1.8.0 to unstable
3) binNMU pktools

If so, I could submit a bug to r.d.o pseudo package. The transition is
already automatically tracked here:
https://release.debian.org/transitions/html/auto-liblas.html

Regards,

Ross