Re: qmapshack for debian

On 08/06/2014 08:01 PM, Jaromír Mikeš wrote:

>> On 08/06/2014 02:53 PM, Sebastiaan Couwenberg wrote:
>>> File a RFS bug for sponsorship-requests using reportbug and the template
>>> provided on the package package on mentors.
>>
>> I saw your RFS (#757243) on the mentors list, which reminded me that I
>> forgot to mention that the RFS for Debian GIS packages should also be
>> CC'ed to pkg-grass-devel@lists.alioth.debian.org, and I add
>> tille@debian.org to that as advanced notice for the SoB entry.
>>

> Hope it is not serious problem.

No, it's mostly FYI to add pkg-grass-devel@ to the CC list of the RFS
next time.

I also missed your entry for on the SoB wiki page for qmapshack. If you
want to use this for sponsoring the wiki entry is required.

But based on the feedback on the mentors list, there some copyright
issues to fix before an upload will have a chance of being accepted by
the ftp-masters.

 GPG Key ID: 4096R/E88D4AF1