Re: qmapshack for debian

Do you use the many hooks configured for qlandkartegt?

No idea. I came later to qlandkartegt when Michael wanted to orphan it.
I didn't set up any personaly.

They mostly seem to deal with applying patches and the messages
generated for them.

We only use the post-receive hook to send the commit notifications on
IRC and email.

That's would be fine for me I guess.

The post-update hook is the same (runs only git update-server-info).

> So qmapshack git hooks can be updated now.

Done:

Thank you!

Now I can ask team members for reviewing and uploading qmapshack?

regards

mira