Re: qmapshack for debian

On 08/05/2014 03:18 PM, Jaromír Mikeš wrote:
> Not sure if I should do it here locally or on server :(

This needs to happen on the server.

> Can you do it for me?

No, I'm not the owner of the repositories and I also don't have access
via the scm_pkg-grass group. That's why you need to change the group
permissions.

> BTW I already pushed few commits to both repos ... commits look to not
> report to the pkg-grass mailing list.

We need to update the git hooks for that. I can do that after you've
changed the group permissions.

Ok, I changed  the group permissions in qmapshack repo and also contacted Michael and asked him to do same for qlandkartegt.

So qmapshack git hooks can be updated now.

regards

mira