Re: qmapshack for debian

On 08/05/2014 07:42 PM, Jaromír Mikeš wrote:
>> >From the get-orig-source target in debian/rules I see that the ~repack0
>> upstream version suffix is used to denote the repacking done to remove
>> the .hg data for the Mercurial repository.
>>
>> The suffix '+dfsg' is more common, but more appropriate if the repacking
>> is done to strip DFSG non-free files. That doesn't seem to be the case
>> so '+ds' is probably the better choice in this case.
>>

> Ok

I see that you changes this to ~ds0, I would change this to +ds1.

The repacking doesn't precede the upstream reversion those changes are
added for the Debian package.

http://anonscm.debian.org/cgit/pkg-grass/qmapshack.git/commit/?id=efad59016dc8c5909c577e7641cc179f0c77b5b9

 GPG Key ID: 4096R/E88D4AF1