Re: Debian GIS Policy

On Tue, Jan 07, 2014 at 12:47:25AM +0100, Sebastiaan Couwenberg wrote:
> I know that the both of them are quite busy, so the response time can be
> longer than you'd expect. The other pkg-grass admins,
> David Paleino and Bernd Zeimetz, are currently even less active in
> Debian GIS for similar reasons.

And speaking about that now Andreas Tille and you have the super-cow powers, too.

On the security side, it is probably time to revise the users list to remove
people not more active. I would remember that all recent penetration into the
Debian network have been due to forgotten accounts lost here and there...
All old contributors could be re-added on demand in any moment.