Re: Debian GIS Policy

On Sat, Jan 11, 2014 at 10:32:52AM +0100, Francesco P. Lovergine wrote:
> And speaking about that now Andreas Tille and you have the super-cow powers, too.

:-)

> On the security side, it is probably time to revise the users list to remove
> people not more active. I would remember that all recent penetration into the
> Debian network have been due to forgotten accounts lost here and there...
> All old contributors could be re-added on demand in any moment.

+1

Some time ago I did some investigation in Debian Med team and found out
that there were members in the team who did not commited any code (since
several years).  Unfortunately nobody spended the time to take the final
consequence and drop theses members from the team.

Kind regards

      Andreas.

--
http://fam-tille.de