Re: Current State (10-Jan-05): LinuxDays.lu (25th/26th of January 2005)

Axel Beckert wrote:
Dalibor: Do you already know, if you'll arrive on Monday evening or on
Tuesday morning?

Monday evening.

On Mon, Jan 03, 2005 at 11:59:00AM +0100, Dalibor Topic wrote:

Bob, can we expect some getting some hardware lend from the organizors
as last year? Do you still have an uptodate Debian mirror?

I could slurp the latest sarge from MPII's mirror and bring it along on a DVD or two.

Bob's Debian mirror went up in smoke, he told me, so this wouldn't be
the badest idea.

Will do.

Well, there is 3.0r4 :) and with the current sarge it's a spindle full of CDs :)

Ok, can you bring some burnt of the MPII mirror? Or shall we take one
of the summer 2004 DVDs as present?

The former.

cheers,
dalibor topic