Re: LinuxDays.lu (25th/26th of January 2005): Organisational Things

On Thu, 30 Dec 2004 04:30:16 +0100, Axel Beckert <abe@deuxchevaux.org> wrote:

<snip>

> Dalibor, what about you? Do you have time? We could rape Sparcs
> again... ;-)

Heh, well even thought I haven't helped very much or at all (I can't
really remember) it was great fun :)

> What Hardware do we have?
> =========================

The critical question...

> In general, it would be nice to have at least one (working) box with
> Sarge and one with Sid and appropriately big monitors.

I totally acknowledge that we should at least have a box for every
release, namely: stable, testing and unstable

> Bob, can we expect some getting some hardware lend from the organizors
> as last year? Do you still have an uptodate Debian mirror?

The last information I got from the organizers was that there were no
machines available. Unfortunately we will have to bring our own, which
isn't quite what one could call an ideal situation, but still, we got
to deal with it, right?

> Bob: What kind of current-plugs do we need in Luxembourg? Do German
> ones fit? If so, I can bring a bunch of computer current cables
> ("Kaltgerätekabel" in German) or could you provide some fitting the
> local plug system?

German plugs do the job just fine ;-) I'll bring some cables and
"splitters" as well. Patch-cables shouldn't be a problem neither.

Regards
--
Bob Hentges a.k.a. maradong
http://bob.hentges.lu/