Re: Current State (10-Jan-05): LinuxDays.lu (25th/26th of January 2005)

Hi Alexander,

On Monday, 10 Jan 2005, you wrote:
> Moin!
>

> > How much merchandising stuff is still in there (or
> > thereby)? Do I need to order some more at Jörg or so?

Is the A0 version of the Debian Flyer needed?

> Just tell me, which architectures we'll need, since I delete sometimes
> everything but i386+powerpc of them for ... ähhh ... more important
> stuff ;)
Guys, in case Alex does some presentation on Debian installation on his
laptop, please ask him beforehand to backup all his stuff... ;)
Alex knows what i mean...

Greetings
Martin
--
We can embody the truth, but we cannot know it.
                -- Yates