Re: Fwd: Crush 2.0 abandoned -- Review and Feedback from Neil's Post of August 7th

On Wed, Aug 12, 2009 at 04:24:55PM +0000, Prince Riley wrote:
  2. Organize efforts to resolve Crush 2.0 project issues [snip]

4. Separately, at a later date, define the project leadership, organization, release roadmap and other political issues with as much participation and transparency as possible.

Just to get this through my thick skull: Are you, in all of your points, referring to the "Crush 2.0 project" or only those explicitly stated as such (otherwise meaning "Crush development in general, not only 2.0")?

Kind regards,

 - Jonas