dpkg-cross knobs (was Re: Crush 2.0 abandoned)

Hi,

In the meanwhile, while we wait until all multiarch bits are in place,
and dpkg-cross gets merged into dpkg, could we have *an option* which
does not break current behaviour on dpkg-cross to use 'sysroot' paths:

*<SYSROOT>/ usr/include
<SYSROOT>/ lib
<SYSROOT>/ bin

Current SYSROOT=/usr/$DEB_HOST_GNU_TYPE/

If having this option represents much time, we could try to go with a
symlink hack from usr/include to include/

Cheers
		-- Héctor Orón

En/na Neil Williams ha escrit: