Re: Crush 2.0 abandoned

Neil,

We are all very glad and appreciative of the great work you've done so far. We all understand and respect your decision and wish you the best as you try to recover your health.

My question, and one I'm sure has also occurred to others interested in this project, is how do we move ahead during your absence. Perhaps you can offer some advice or recommendations on how members of this list can help you transition your efforts so we can maintain the project's momentum and achieve its goals.

Prince Riley

On Wed, Aug 5, 2009 at 2:20 PM, Bill Gatliff <bgat@billgatliff.com> wrote:
hoefle marco wrote:
> Your ideas might ease life for embedded development in the future.

Oh, they are already!  Everyone I mention emdebian to responds with,
"Oh, really? I'm going to look into that".  And they do.

Emdebian is to Debian what Debian is to Linux.  It's that significant.
Seriously.

b.g.

--
Bill Gatliff