Re: New DFSG-compliant emacs packages

On Mon, 30 Oct 2006 22:07:43 +0100, David Kastrup <dak@gnu.org> said:

> Peter Galbraith <p.galbraith@globetrotter.net> writes:
>> David Kastrup <dak@gnu.org> wrote:

>>> Uh, what kind of logic is that?
>>>
>>> "We care about children, we even treat dogs like children."
>>
>> Your leap of logic, while very colourful, implies that
>> documentation is entirely different from software.

> Code is intended to be run on a computer.  Documentation is intended
> to be perused by a human.  Those are very different things, and
> treating them the same is a deliberate decision.

        Computer related stuff is either hardware, software, or
 wetware.  The wetware that produces Debian ships only software.. This
 particular weware unit does not think Debian ever shipped any
 hardware, so every thing we do ship is shoftware.

        I would not like to see Debian ever shipping wetware either.

        manoj
--
A girl's conscience doesn't really keep her from doing anything
wrong-- it merely keeps her from enjoying it.