Re: New DFSG-compliant emacs packages

Peter Galbraith <p.galbraith@globetrotter.net> writes:

> We do care about free software, we even treat documentation like
> software.  Something that the FSF doesn't even do.

Uh, what kind of logic is that?

"We care about children, we even treat dogs like children."

> We have to not betray the ideals of the Free Software Movement to
> prove that their documentation license is non-free?  That makes no
> sense.

Uh, the Free Software Foundation is perfectly aware that the FDL is
not a free _software_ license.  It was never intended for software,
but rather for documentation.  It was never intended to be equivalent
to the GPL, in which case it would have been rather pointless to write
it.