Re: [rant] Re: Consequences of moving Emacs Manuals to non-free

>  It also seems to be the norm for documentation that seems to
>  be coming from the GNU project,  so I think my take on this is
>  correct -- _ALL_ those documents can't all have the exact same
>  oversight.

it's ok to posit a hypothesis.  what steps have you taken to test it?
a program's source expresses its intention, but a programmer's?
(how can you know the true intention of people without talking to them?)

if a program needs to DTRT but doesn't, a programmer can fix it by
changing its source.  but what if a programmer is in the same situation?

thi